You can encrypt messages you send for intended receivers, and decrypt the
messages you have received.
* You can sign and encrypt a message at the same time.
>> Encrypt a message
Follow these steps after opening a message compilation window.
- Turn on "Encrypt" button.
- The state of the button toggles when you click on it.
- Click on "Send" button.
- The message is sent encrypted.
- If the public key of the correspondent is not set, you are asked whether
it should be sent as a plain text or not.
>> Decrypt an encrypted message
A message window appears when you receive a message.
- Click on "Decrypt" button of the message window.
- A GnuPG passphrase input window appears.
- Enter the passphrase.
- The decrypted message will appear on the window.